2010年6月18日星期五

大学梦

Congratz to n00bie dear!
I got my 1st choice!
UPM-Material Science
Err...
Though i little bit confuse with this course,
i still believe if i study well i'll get what i want!
It's time for you to fight again, n00bie!
After done some research for the course,
oh nooo......
it is all about Chem and Phy.
Got to work harder my dear!
(because my Chem and Phy.....soso.....)
3 years....will make a lot of changes^^
I'm not confident with my future yet i'll do the best!
Aja Aja Fighting, n00bie dear!

5 条评论:

  1. 第一时间写下我的心情!

    回复删除
  2. 恭喜你我亲爱的朋友!!!
    听到你这个好消息时,就知道你一定会很开心!!!!
    祝贺你的大学梦实现了!
    也祝福你能无忧无虑的享受你的大学新生活。。。。。

    回复删除
  3. congratzz dear ^^ jia you jia you ^^
    will coming 2 KL too ya... welcome here ~

    回复删除
  4. all best si tuty..=)..

    回复删除
  5. congratz..
    all da best to u.. gambateh

    回复删除