2011年9月2日星期五

To my mum

At the end of the day, I'm spending my time alone in this lonely night.
Playing love songs, staring on laptop, thinking of the future...
There is nothing else to do in this late night besides thinking of the future.
Everything seems so tough to me.
If you think I always strong enough to face every obstacles in my life, today I gonna prove to you that you're wrong.
I'm not the one like you expect.
I'm a girl, a girl same like others.
Nothing special...
When the time to laugh, I'll laugh.
When the time to cry, I'll cry.
I just need your support, please stay with me when I need you and don't stop me to do what I want.
(Shedding tears)
What I want right now is not your stubborn.
I just want you listen to me... Listen to what my heart, my mind and my soul whispering.
After go through arguments and at the end......
I'm disappointed!!!
I'm not really happy with the ending yet I still have to obey.
So called life? A-ha~
What a sarcasm!

2 条评论: